What am I doing here?



As we all know any journey begins when you take the first step. When the time is right I'll sit a while and share more of my own personal story and how it's lead to me coaching. Today- I hope to build a vision of what I see for this space and gain insight from those pioneers who are here joining me.

Health, wellness, and sustainability are all crucial to our survival. I want more than that though, I want to thrive. I want to help you gain confidence, discover your passion, educate, and inspire through live steam video, conference calls, hosting boot camps and making sure you know that you are 1. Always welcome here. 2. Are supported the entire way.

Hatch + Lime in a broad scope could be categorized as a 'fitness blog' and even as I type that I cringe. You can be fit, but are you healthy? I do not believe they are one and the same. The work we put in here will be all-encompassing. Are you ready?

I bet you're wondering how I came up with the name of this blog, Hatch + Lime. It's curious but it delights me each and every time I'm asked. Hatch is what we are going to do each and every day as we break down walls, overcome anxieties, and experience growth. Hatch also gains some significance because I raise the coolest chickens. Lime comes into play because for every success we are going to freaking celebrate- with a margarita & lime, a low cal vodka mojito, or my favorite Titos, club and a splash of cran (of course with LIME!)

Welcome and thank you from the bottom of my heart for encouraging this new chapter as it begins. Please leave a comment and let me know what you'd like to see shared on the blog and any questions you may have.

PS. You may find this article fascinating like I did, Why Procrastinators Procrastinate. Or maybe you'll wait and read it later.

Comments

Popular Posts